Sunday, January 2, 2011

Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes

Like they said in Rent, How do you measure a year?

I raided Big D.'s iphone and found some great pictures of us from the last year. Here's my story:

We started 2010 off with a bang, got engaged and threw a great Engagment Party
I cried over a knock-off dress. All was made right when I found THE ONE.

Celebrated a friends Bachelorette



And celebrated 2 more Bachelorettes

Big D. Got a Bike

We watched the rain clear to a double rainbow over the fields of our Summer Hideaway
Big D was there to pick up my pieces when I fell apart


I met Randy Fenoli!
Graduated for the Second Time with a new Diploma.

I met a girl who changed the way I think and introduced us to new and wonderful tradtitions.
I Found my inner strength when I joined Roller Derby I Lost some friends, made some new ones.

This year Big D and I hope to start a little family of our own. After the wedding of course. I hope you all stick around to share our joy over the next year. This will be epic.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an already epic year:) This year will have to be legendary..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this Michelle...you're such a wonderfull momma and I can't wait to introduce you to my little Slovakian world:)Keep the smile on your beautiful face honey this is a big year for you:)<3

    ReplyDelete