Sunday, October 31, 2010

House-wife Diaries: Changes

Life is confusing.

I've packed up my Rolodex and thrown in the towel. I'm not giving up, I'm just moving on.
I'm searching for something new.

I'm also taking submissions for a new maid of honor. please apply below. :P
long story short - Unreliable; if you'd rather drink and smoke your time and money away, rather than help me plan my wedding, please f*** off.

Isn't it funny how everything seems to fall apart all at once.

*********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. I would be more than willing to help you plan your wedding or any other detail in your life, I love you! I would be honoured to stand up with you either literally or figuratively hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planning weddings, if you need anything send me a text <3

    ReplyDelete