Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Hieress Collection: Wedding Wishes

Today I've picked this lovely lady to share my good news: Wedding Dolly

She is the perfect lady for today because..... My Wedding Shoes Arrived!!!

Wedding Dolly is wearing a white lace dress with pink bows and flower accents.
This is probably the only thing I ever had coveted as a little girl that related to weddings. I was never that girl who dreamed of settling down, or planned for a big white wedding. I wanted to be free, and if I did fall in love, I wanted to elope, just Him and Me.
Now look at me! The dress, the shoes, the decor. It's all so amazing and lovely. I can't get enough! Princess Paris loves Christian Louboutin Too!



The shoes are Crystal Covered, Gold Toed, and Red Soled! Everything I would be is I was a Shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment