Monday, July 19, 2010

30 Vows of Summer Update

Here's an update on my summer adventures!

1. Glam it up for no reason other than I Am FABULOUS
2. Wear a bathing suit and NOT rip myself apart about how I look in it.
3. Go kayaking.
4. Drink wine before noon. (anyone wish to join me for a saturday morning sangria???)
5. Go to as many "Secret Fredericton" locations I possibly can/can find.
6. Get Big D to play hookie and go shopping with me instead! / for me! (Thanks for the lip gloss hunny! LOVE YOU!)
7. Go camping! ...7.2 lets do it Again!
8. Congratulate one of my best friends for signing a big name drummer
9. Get in touch with my inner monkey at Treego!!!
10. Watch several World Cup soccer games.
11. Blanket & Basket + Wine = Picnic.
12. Drive and get lost somewhere we've never been.
13. eat fresh fruit and veggies all summer.
14. Accidentally discover that I'm really good at something new. ...do tanning and sarcasm count? lol
15. Open a joint bank account with my Fiance.
16. Skip out of class for a day for some "mental health" healing time.
17. Create a new recipe all by myself!
18. Find a place to go skinny dipping. (now, to get Big D. to do it with me!)
19. Go to a local wine tasting.
20. Sink my feet into some sand, and leave them there all day.
21. Kick my addiction to lazing on the couch.
22. Eat breakfast in bed.
23. Host an all girl's pool party.
24. Embrace my Inner Sexy Vixen and make mud masks from instant coffee
25. Log off for an entire day. No email, no blogger, no Facebook! done it a few times now. I love summer!
26. Attend an All Girls River Run! Tubing and Girly Drinks!
27. Find the perfect backyard lounge chair, complete with cup holder. (Big D's Anti-Gravity Chair!)
28. Celebrate an anniversary in high style at a fancy restaurant. (My Birthday!!!)
29. Show My Real Sexy, Smart and Strong; by doing things WITHOUT a man! (mowed my lawn; been caring for our many babies; sleep alone every night. counting the days till you come home hunny life is definately better WITH you!)
30. Walk on the beach at midnight

Bonus:
1. Go Volcano Hunting in NB
2. Watch "Despicable Me" with Big D.
3. help my best friend move into her first house!

Can you believe it's already mid-July!!! the summer is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment