Monday, June 14, 2010

Blueberry Bushed from "My Magic Garden"


The Hubby and I ordered some of those super-duper growing blueberry bushed from the ad ton TV. You know the too-good-to-be-true ad with the super full bushy plants with buckets of blueberries on them.


Well, they came today. 3 little sticks with a leaf or two, in little baby peat pods.


Geez. I could have done this myself! The blueberry bushes you by at the garden center look better and more full than these things...


But I've planted them, and for now we will love them and call them my "special needs" babies. Who knows; perhaps they WILL grow into super bushes... I wonder what kind of miracle-grow they used on these things...?

(http://www.my-review-reports.com/articles/little-giant-blueberry-bushes/)

No comments:

Post a Comment