Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rapper EVE

An old-school Eve mix was on muchmusic today. I love her style and music.
I had a boyfriend in high school who once told me, I reminded him of Eve, and every time her songs played on the radio he would think of me. haha, how sweet he was.
So Today I feel I need to thank Eve for influencing my style at such an early age and sending me down a fashion fabulous path!

I styled my hair like this in high school. No lie! If you ever had the pleasure of seeing my grad photo, you would see our sisterly resemblance!

Another look I followed when I had a bob-cut 3 years ago. And I LOVE her eye make-up here! So Hot!

Eve has wicked tattoos. She was one of the first women singers I remember having tattoos I actually liked. I'm not a 'sleeve' girl. I prefer tattoos that add to my beauty and peak people's interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment